- Business, Marketing, or Communications majors preferred
- Able to start immediately and work throughout the school year or summer
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Minimum 10‐15 hours a week
What's In It For You?
- Unique resume experience working for a start-up company
- College internship credit (if applicable)
- Letters of recommendation for graduate school or future employment
- Full‐time employment consideration (if you really kick tail)
- Flexible work schedule (working from home between classes)
- Educational Stipend every 3.5 months at a minimum of 15 hours a week
This internship is geared towards promoting the Go Financial Aid business and website through various online marketing tactics. You'll research the market place and determine the best course of action for spreading the word through link building, Search Engine Optimization, and Social Media Networking. Once you've developed a campaign, you'll implement and track your results.
- Step 1: Marketing Research - There are thousands of keywords out there that people are typing in to find the products or services that Go Financial Aid provides. It will be your responsibility to discover these keywords, assess their competitiveness, and develop a strategy that will drive traffic to the Go Financial Aid website.
- Step 2: Social Media Networking - Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, YouTube and many other websites out there help spread the word about the value we are adding online. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining these accounts, as well as creating strategies that get friends added and encourage dialogue.
- Step 3: Link Building - Links from powerful sites are the best way to get search engines to recognize and reward a website. You will be responsible for attracting links from authoritative sources by leveraging reader incentives and our online content.
How To Apply!
Gather the following:
- Your one-page resume
- A cover letter that explains why you'd be great at this job
- Your Facebook, Myspace or Twitter link
And email it all to: Andrew Reichert at email@example.com