We’re looking for highly motivated individuals with:
- Excellent Reading Skills
- Intermediate or Advanced Computer Skills
- A Professional Business Attitude
- Sales Experience
- Ability to Work 25 to 35 Hours Per Week
- A College Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
What's In It For You?
- Unique resume experience working for a start-up company
- Ability to work PART-TIME HOURS, but earn FULL-TIME PAY
- Personal Growth and Recognition; Integrity in the Workplace; Positive Work Environment
- Paid Training
- Full‐time Employment Consideration (if you really kick tail)
- Letters of Recommendation For Graduate School or Future Employment
- Business-casual Environment
- Flexible Work Schedule (able to work between classes and on weekends)
This part-time position is geared towards increasing sales and managing client accounts. Your primary responsibilities will be three-fold:
- Step 1: Lead Penetration - Follow-up on potential clients to qualify and categorize leads.
- Step 2: Sales Strategy Execution - Executing all office sales strategies and selling techniques to increase sales and onboard clients.
- Step 3: Account Management - Develop client accounts and manage all aspects of customer relations.
How To Apply!
Gather the following:
- Your one-page resume
- A cover letter that explains why you'd be great at this job
- Your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter link (just so we know you're a real person, we won't poke you)
And email it all to: Andrew Reichert at firstname.lastname@example.org