Tagged with financial aid to go back to school in our Blog


Financial Aid for Laid Off Workers

If the economy has cost you or someone you know a job, college is one option to consider. A number of government agencies, charities, and colleges are helping the unemployed head back to the classroom. Federal Pell Grants can provide unemployed workers with up to $5350 for the cost of community colleges, 4 year colleges and universities, and technical schools.You will need to: Decide on which educational program is right for you. Fill out a FAFSA. Talk to your school's financial aid office. If you are receiving unemployment benefits, you will need to bring evidence to prove that you are… Read more here!

Categories: Financial Aid | Grants
Tags: financial aid to go back to school laid off workers pell grant

Connect with Go Financial Aid in your favorite flavor!