Tagged with on campus work in our Blog


Work Study

Federal Work-Study provides part-time work for undergraduate and graduate students who have the need for financial aid. These programs allow students to earn money to help defray the costs of college. A majority of work study programs encourage work in a student’s major or provide a student with a community service opportunity. On campus jobs generally mean you will be working for your school. If you receive an off campus work study this means you will be employed by a nonprofit organization. Off campus work study must be related to your coursework. Now of course, you’d like to know about… Read more here!

Categories: Financial Aid | Work Study
Tags: federal work study on campus work work study

Connect with Go Financial Aid in your favorite flavor!