I received a scholarship from an outside source. Do I need to report it with my financial aid?


Absolutely, you must report any form of aid you receive to the financial aid office, including university or government aid.

Categories: Financial Aid | Scholarships
Tags: financial aid financial aid award scholarships

Connect with Go Financial Aid in your favorite flavor!