There are a number of applications that you'll have to complete when going to college. Financial aid applications are required for federal, state, institutional, and private financial aid. College applications are required at every school that you are considering attending.
The two primary financial aid appliactions are:
- FAFSA - The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the starting point. This is required for any federal, state, and institutional federal aid.
- CSS Profile - The College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile is required for many private schools.
Besides these financial aid appliations, check out the resources below.
- Financial Aid Applications - Information about financial aid applications, including the FAFSA, CSS Profile, and financial aid supplements, required by different colleges.
- College Applications - Information about college applications and applying to schools of interest.
- Admission Application - Information about the college admission application and other applications when applying for admission to college.
- Financial Aid Supplements - Information about Financial Aid Supplements and additional financial aid applications required for obtaining grants, loans, and scholarships.