We've touched on this subject before. Scholarships are a great way to get free money for college; you just have to look. You really can get a scholarship for virtually anything. Here is some more proof:
- Merck offers scholarships to high school seniors who are determined, disciplined, and successfully managing their asthma. Take good care of your health, pursue a higher education, and get free money for it!
- The Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation offers a variety of scholarships for students who are faced with the challenges of a bleeding disorder.
- Love agriculture? Live in Illinois? High school seniors who are heading down the road to a career in agriculture can apply for $2,000 state scholarships.
- The Pfizer Epilepsy Scholarship can provide $2,000 to excellent students who have overcome the challenges that come along with epilepsy. In addition, students need to have proven success in and outside of the classroom.
- Enjoy golf and want to make a career out of it? The Walter J. Travis Golf scholarships is awarded to a student who is pursuing a career in golf course turf management, professional golf, golf management, or gold architecture.