Going to college can be tough! From filling out applications to figuring out how you're going to pay everything, the process can seem never-ending!
We've got you covered with a variety of resources to help you along the way. Select below to get started.
- Financial Aid - Information about Financial Aid, including Education Loans, Grants, Scholarships, and how to calculate financial aid.
- Types - Information about various financial aid types, including financial aid for minorities, LGBT students, study abroad, and international students.
- Financial Aid Consultants - Information about high school and college financial aid consultants for the FAFSA and CSS Profile.
- Financial Aid Advisors - Information about college financial aid advisors and high school college counselors.
- Useful Sites - A listing of our favorite online resources for financial aid and education related topics.
- College Preparation - Information about how to select and prepare for the right college, including college savings and financial preparation.
- Education Loans - Education loans for attending college, including student loans, parent loans, private loans, and consolidation loans.
- Grants - Information about college federal, state, and private grants, including who provides grants and how to obtain them.
- Scholarships - Information about college scholarships for academic, athletic, and other students, with resources on how to apply and when to apply.
- Work-Study - Information about applying for work study programs, or financial aid for working on campus, by submitting the FAFSA and CSS Profile.
- Applications - Information about Financial Aid Applications, including the FAFSA and CSS Profile, as well as other College Applications.
- FAFSA - Information about the FAFSA Financial Aid Application and your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), used to obtain Federal Student Aid.
- CSS Profile - Information about the College Scholarship Service Financial Aid Profile (CSS Profile), administered by College Board, and how to get financial aid.