Financial Aid is out there, you just have to know where to look. If you belong to a particular category of financial aid applicant, you might find yourself with a specific type of financial aid set aside for people just like you. Select below to learn more.
- Federal Financial Aid - Applying for Federal Financial Aid by submitting a FAFSA and receiving Stafford Loans, Perkins Loans, and other Direct Loans.
- Need Based Financial Aid - Information about need based financial aid and assistance for low income students, as determined by the FAFSA.
- Minority Financial Aid - Financial Aid for Minorities, including African Americans, Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans, and how to get scholarships and grants.
- LGBT Financial Aid - Financial Aid for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community, including scholarships, grants, and private resources.
- Study Abroad Financial Aid - Financial Aid for Study Abroad and overseas students, including study abroad scholarships, grants, and other financial aid.
- International Student Financial Aid - Financial Aid for International Students and Non-US Citizens, including scholarships and grants for international students.
- MBA Financial Aid - Financial aid for graduate students and MBA students, including loans, grants, and scholarships for business school or post-baccalaureate degrees.
- Best Financial Aid - Discusses the best financial aid options, namely grants and scholarships and provides examples of the best financial aid.
- Summer Financial Aid - Summer financial aid, including grants, scholarships, student loans and other college financial aid for the summer semester.
- Community College Financial Aid - Information about community college financial aid, including grants, scholarships, student loans and other financial aid for community colleges.
- Part-Time Financial Aid - Even though part-time students take a smaller course load, they are still eligible for financial aid. Part-time financial aid info can be found here.